We’re thrilled to share that on Monday, June 15, we’ll be starting the re-opening of our Bay Area stores! Thank you for being part of our community and for your continued loyalty and support during these uncertain times. We know that we’re not alone in saying that these past several months have been unlike anything we’ve ever experienced, and we’ve been working to adapt and be available for you in a meaningful way.
Already, our stores are open for Grab & Go curbside pickup and bike shop services, and this next phase of opening allows us to further meet your needs with the reopening of our Emeryville and Potrero Center stores. (The Market Street store remains closed at this time). Throughout this process, our top priority is the health and safety of our community and team.
We’re happy to soon welcome you ‘home’ to our stores; here’s what we’re doing to make this the safest and best experience possible:
Health & Safety
- Extensive cleaning & sanitization protocols
- Providing wipes and sanitizer stations
- Use of face coverings for employees and customers (disposable face coverings and gloves available)
- Health screening for our employees
- Limiting store occupancy to respect social distancing guidelines
- Reduced store hours (11am-7pm M-F & 9am-5:30pm Sat-Sun)
- Other measures to protect our team, customers and communities
- Continuing to offer Grab & Go curbside service
- Contactless payment options and continued low-touch solutions to reduce risk
- Modified fitting-room experience
- Returns processed only after a quarantine period
- Bike repair and maintenance available
Join Us (Virtually) for Events:
- Continued pause on all in-store events, but we will continue to offer free virtual events through June. See full event schedule here.
Thanks again for being part of our community. We’re glad you’re here and look forward to seeing you soon.
Yours in sport,