Beginners' Boxing Gloves BG 100 designed for beginners learning boxing, muay thai, kickboxing and full-contact karate.
These gloves allow beginners to absorb impacts under the best conditions during boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing and full-contact karate training.
Molded foam for optimum impact cushioning.
The Velcro fastening holds the glove in place well.
Micro-mesh aerated fabric for perspiration wicking.
Polyurethane exterior to prolong the glovesand#x27; life.
The BG100 boxing gloves are made from supple molded foam that protects you from impacts.
The synthetic leather coating is very durable and will make your gloves last longer.
The mesh fabric (AIR COOLING system) on the palm and thumb is very durable and breathable during fights and punch bag sessions.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR BOXING GLOVES
- For BEGINNER BOXERS training once or twice per week, choose gloves that wick away perspiration and fit snugly around your wrist.
- For ADVANCED BOXERS training two or three times per week at a club or on a punch bag, choose gloves with a thick leather or synthetic leather coating and medium- or high-density foam.
- For EXPERT BOXERS training more than four times per week, choose durable gloves with a thick coating made from natural or synthetic leather.
The size of gloves is given in ounces (the measurement used worldwide for boxing gloves).
Boxers choose their gloves based on their body weight and the kind of boxing they do:
- hitting a punch bag,
For more information, see our size grid.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Get into the right habits. Remember to wear:
- INNER GLOVES that are easy to put on. They stop your hands rubbing and absorb perspiration to make your gloves last longer.
- BOXING WRAPS, the classic boxing accessory!
They are designed to support your joints (metacarpals and wrists) while absorbing perspiration.
To make your gloves last longer, we recommend drying them after each training session. To do so, get yourself some glove dryers.
Glove dryers are sold in pairs.
Convinced? Come and try out our products in-store. Most of our gloves and punch bags are available in-store. Experience boxing for real!
Padding : 86.0% Polyurethane, Padding : 14.0% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate\r\nOuter fabric : 100.0% Polyurethane\r\nPalm : 100.0% Polyester cationic\r\nLining : 100.0% Polyester cationic
Store in a well-ventilated room.
Beginners' Boxing Gloves BG 100 reviews