Boxing Beginner's Training Gloves 300 designed for novice boxers (boxing, full-contact karate, kickboxing, muay thai) who want a protective yet ventilated glove.
Improve safely thanks to these gloves and their molded foam, offering optimal protection for your metacarpals.\nWide velcro strap around the wrist for a better fit.
Molded foam for optimum impact cushioning. Double-sided wrist padding.
The polyurethane velcro fastening fits snugly around your wrists.
Airy mesh fabric on the palm and interior.
Durable, 0.7 mm synthetic leather exterior.
BOXING GLOVES 300
The boxing gloves in the 300 series are made from medium-density molded foam covered with synthetic leather.
This design is very durable and will make your gloves last longer.
Thanks to the 3D structure, the mesh fabric on the palm offers excellent perspiration wicking during training bouts and punch bag workouts.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR BOXING GLOVES
- For BEGINNER BOXERS training once or twice per week, choose gloves that wick away perspiration and fit snugly around your wrist.
- For ADVANCED BOXERS training two or three times per week at a club or on a punch bag, choose gloves with a thick leather or synthetic leather coating and medium- or high-density foam.
- For EXPERT BOXERS training more than four times per week, choose durable gloves with a thick coating made from natural or synthetic leather.
WHICH SIZE SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
The size of gloves is given in ounces (the measurement used worldwide for boxing gloves).
Boxers choose their gloves based on their body weight and the kind of boxing they do:
- hitting a punch bag,
For more information, see our size grid.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Get into the right habits. Remember to wear:
- INNER GLOVES that are easy to put on. They stop your hands rubbing and absorb perspiration to make your gloves last longer.
- BOXING WRAPS, the classic boxing accessory!
They are designed to support your joints (metacarpals and wrists) while absorbing perspiration.
To make your gloves last longer, we recommend drying them after each training session. To do so, get yourself some glove dryers.
Glove dryers are sold in pairs.
Convinced? Come and try out our products in-store. Most of our gloves and punch bags are available in-store. Experience boxing for real!
Padding : 86.0% Polyurethane, Padding : 14.0% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate\r\nMain fabric : 100.0% Polyurethane\r\nLining : 100.0% Polyester cationic
Boxing Beginner's Training Gloves 300 reviews