Making Athletes Happy
Happy athletes need the right gear.
If a purchase does not meet your needs or expectations, we want to make it right. We’re proud to offer a customer-friendly return policy and warranty.
We gladly accept returns within 365 days of purchase. You don’t need the receipt, but the purchase needs to be in its original condition.
Once we receive your product that you wish to return, we will grant you a full refund. Depending on your bank, this process normally takes 2-3 business days.
To return a shipped order, [print out a shipping label]
Place your item(s) in the shipping bag or box.
Attach the label to the outside of the package.
Bring your package to any Fedex or USPS store.
We will send you an email confirmation of the return.
Return it in-store
You can also come into the store and return your items in person.
In-store purchases must be returned to the store.
Once we receive the product that you wish to exchange, we will ship out your new product the same day.
We want you to love your gear. If you’ve taken care of your product and used it correctly, and there’s still a problem, we want to fix it. We offer a two-year warranty on all of our products and a lifetime warranty on all of our bikes.
Depending on the defect, we will repair or replace the defective product. Any product or faulty part from any material or manufacturing defect recognized by the Decathlon After Sales Service team will be replaced with a comparable product.
If, after reasonable effort, we can’t repair or replace a product, we’ll give you a credit equal to the original price paid.
What’s Not Covered
The following situations are not covered:
- Normal wear and tear and resulting damage
- Damage resulting from not following the manufacturer’s instruction or from abnormal storage or working conditions, lack of proper maintenance, accidents, or negligence by user or third party
- Damage deemed the responsibility of a third party or resulting from an intentional or fraudulent fault
- Products that have been modified outside of the manufacturer’s instructions
- Damage resulting from failure to install, operate or use the product in accordance with the user instructions, specifications or conditions made available to the customer by Decathlon
- Any alteration, addition or repair by you or a third party who is not an authorized Decathlon repairer
- Damage resulting from fire, lightning, storms, vandalism or non-secure transport
If a product is returned to Decathlon without a valid reason or due to a defect arising from any one of the circumstances described above, we reserve the right to return the purchased product as-is to you at your expense.