Boxing Regular Training Gloves 500 designed for intermediate combat sports users training 3 to 4 times a week for boxing, kickboxing or muay thai
Synthetic leather gloves filled with high-density injection-moulded foam for maximum metacarpal protection.\nA wide, reinforced Velcro strap holds your wrist in place.
Moulded, hard foam for optimum impact cushioning.
The PU fastening and RIPSTOP supports your joints.
Thick synthetic leather (0.8 mm) that withstands repeated impacts.
Micro-perforated synthetic leather for wicking away perspiration.
500 BOXING GLOVES DESIGN
The boxing gloves in the 500 series are made from medium-density moulded foam covered with thick synthetic leather.
This type of foam provides good cushioning from powerful blows.
The thick synthetic leather is very durable and will make your gloves last longer.
The micro-perforations on the palm of the glove wick away perspiration during training.
These gloves have reinforced zones designed for specific parries in kickboxing and Muay Thai
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR BOXING GLOVES
- For BEGINNER BOXERS training once or twice per week, choose gloves that wick away perspiration and fit snugly around your wrist.
- For ADVANCED BOXERS training two or three times per week at a club or on a punch bag, choose gloves with a thick leather or synthetic leather coating and medium- or high-density foam.
- For EXPERT BOXERS training more than four times per week, choose durable gloves with a thick coating made from natural or synthetic leather.
WHICH SIZE SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
The size of gloves is given in ounces (the measurement used worldwide for boxing gloves).
Boxers choose their gloves based on their body weight and the kind of boxing they do:
- hitting a punch bag,
For more information, see our size grid.
For optimal protection of your hands and gloves, be sure to wear:
- INNER GLOVES that are easy to put on. They stop your hands rubbing and absorb perspiration to make your gloves last longer.
- BOXING WRAPS, a basic boxing accessory!
They are designed to support your joints (metacarpals and wrists) while absorbing perspiration.
To make your gloves last longer, we recommend drying them after each training session. To do so, get yourself some glove dryers.
Come and try out our products in-store. Most of our gloves and punch bags are available in-store. Experience boxing for real!
Padding : 86.0% Polyurethane (PU), Padding : 14.0% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)\r\nMain fabric : 100.0% Polyurethane (PU)\r\nLining : 100.0% Polyamide (PA)
Remember to take your gloves out of your sports bag after every session to help them dry faster; you can also use our glove dryer.
Boxing Regular Training Gloves 500 reviews