Product Colors and Sizes

  • Black Friday product
  • New Deal product
  • Cyber Monday product
  • Sale product
  • Best Seller product
  • Ecodesign product
  • New product
  • Staff Pick product
  • In The News product
  • Innovation product
  • product

Long Sleeve Striped Boat Neck Sailing T-Shirt, Men's

Sale price: $24.99 Regular price:

This men’s long sleeve sailing T-shirt will provide a lightweight and gentle feel with its cotton material (96%) while leaving you with great ease of movement (4% spandex)

Color: Select a color
Size: Select a size
Size Guide

This product runs small

Sale price: $24.99 Regular price:

Free returns

Free shipping over $35

Free pickup

San Francisco, 735 Market St. Options

Select an available color and size to see options.

Model: 8647699

Product Features

A photo of the Long Sleeve Striped Boat Neck Sailing T-Shirt, Men's in use

Long Sleeve Striped Boat Neck Sailing T-Shirt, Men's | Our designers–and fellow sailors–have developed this men’s long sleeve shirt for sailing in mild weather.

This men’s long sleeve sailing T-shirt will provide a lightweight and gentle feel with its cotton material (96%) while leaving you with great ease of movement (4% spandex)

Stretch

Spandex fabric (4%) provides good comfort

Moisture Management

Cotton and spandex help wick away perspiration

Eco-Design

Optimal patterning means 28% less fabric consumption

Lightweight

10.9 oz in size M

Product Lifestyle Image Gallery

Image Gallery







Long Sleeve Striped Boat Neck Sailing T-Shirt, Men's,snowy white 





Long Sleeve Striped Boat Neck Sailing T-Shirt, Men's,snowy white 





Long Sleeve Striped Boat Neck Sailing T-Shirt, Men's,snowy white 





Long Sleeve Striped Boat Neck Sailing T-Shirt, Men's,snowy white 





Long Sleeve Striped Boat Neck Sailing T-Shirt, Men's,snowy white 





Long Sleeve Striped Boat Neck Sailing T-Shirt, Men's,snowy white

Product Customer Reviews

Skip to reviews
26 Reviews
Write a Review 





Long Sleeve Striped Boat Neck Sailing T-Shirt, Men's,snowy white
Filtered by reviews Loading reviews…
Matière agréable et look sympa

Style classique, agréable à porter

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Produit très confortable..

Produit très confortable..

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Agréable à porter, bien…

Agréable à porter, bien coupée

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Excellent produits je recommande

Excellent produits je recommande

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Ras

Ras

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Descente de la gamme

Il fait son job mais la qualité a nettement baissé depuis son prédécesseur. Tissue plus fin, moins doux avec une finition moins soignée. J'en ai prix deux XL et les tailles sont significativement différent. On ne peut qu'espérer que Décathlon ressorte l'ancienne version de ce t-shirt long qui était parmi les meilleurs du marché.

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase

Bonjour Monsieur,


Je vous remercie de nous avoir partagé votre avis sur cette marinière. Votre avis est essentiel pour connaître votre satisfaction et améliorer les produits lorsque c'est nécessaire.

Ce produit a été revu pour être un peu plus léger car c'était une demande des clients. Nous avons diminué le taux d'élasthane de 8% à 4% pour avoir un produit confortable et avec une part de coton plus importante. La qualité reste la même et les finitions ont été soignées.

Si ce produit présente un défaut, je vous laisse le ramener dans le magasin de votre choix pour procéder à un échange.

Sportivement,


Néhémie, chef de produit

5/9/2022
J'adore

J'adore

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
j'adore

j'adore

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Confort assuré par température…

Confort assuré par température intermédiaire

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Super... leger, confortable et…

Super... leger, confortable et sèche vite

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Très bon produit

Très bon produit

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Bon produit

Bon produit

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Super marinières

Super marinières

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Très bon produit

Très bon produit

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Correspond aux attentes recherchées

Correspond aux attentes recherchées

icon-circle-checkmark verified purchase
Skip to reviews

Size Guide

Size Guide Visual

Additional Product Information

Composition

Main fabric

  • 96% Cotton
  • 4% Spandex

  • 95% Cotton
  • 5% Spandex

Product cut and finish

This men’s sailing T-shirt has a standard cut, made to bring good comfort for your movements on the boat. The ribbed collar (textured mesh) allows a good fit. This timeless product will follow you on all your adventures! The patch, on the sleeve, with the Tribord inscription is made of microfiber.

What eco-design actions have been implemented for this sailor t-shirt?

We have worked on the pattern of this model to create a timeless product and also to reduce the consumption of fabric by 28% compared to the previous model. Dyeing textiles requires a lot of water and discharges waste water from dye baths. To reduce this environmental impact, we opted for mass dyeing, whereby the color pigments are integrated into the yarn when it is produced.

Determining the environmental impact of our products

The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire lifecycle with different indicators. An overall score (ABCDE) is attributed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with one another (T-shirts, pants, etc.). Decathlon has voluntarily opted to apply this environmental labeling scheme. For more information, visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/

How to choose your size

Length from the collar to the bottom of the T-shirt: 24" in size M

Origin

Imported

Superior quality. Unbeatable prices.

For 40 years, Decathlon has delivered the best value in the retail sports industry by offering high-quality, sustainable and cost-effective products.

Decathlon makes the difference
  1. product-research

    Research and development

    delivers high-quality cost-effective products

  2. State-of-the-art production processes

    minimize manufacturing costs

  3. Optimized supply chain

    reduces retail prices

  4. laptop-checkout

    Minimal retail footprint

    lowers overhead and indirect costs

 

Size Guide Visual