Punching Bag PB 850 designed for getting into boxing and learning to use a punching bag.
The ideal punching bag for beginner boxers.\nIts very resistant cover and straps are great for getting off to the right start without risking injury.
Fabric cover for lasting resistance to wear.
33 lbs. to guarantee good stability when hit.
33.5" long for a variety of boxing punches.
The 850 punching bag comes in two versions:
- The empty 850 bag, which you can fill with fabric scraps (cheaper),
- The pre-filled 850 bag (more expensive).
Both models have the same design and are covered with a quality polyester canvas.
They are perfect for repeated punching workouts.
They are attached by very durable reinforced straps and a snap hook for maximum safety.
DIMENSIONS, SIZE, WEIGHT
The bag can be filled to different levels. Here are the standard sizes:
- When full the bag measures 85", and will naturally bulge at the top or bottom depending on the filling.
- The straps hooked to the bag are non-adjustable and measure 12.2" vertically from top to bottom.
The bag + straps = 47.6" (the size of a bag when hooked onto the ceiling, measured from top to bottom).
- Weight of filled bag: 33 lbs.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR PUNCHING BAG
The type of boxing will determine the size of your bag (from 31.5" to 47.2").
- For punches only, choose a punching bag from 31.5" to 39.4".
- For punches and kicks, choose a bag over 39.4".
- For kids or beginners, go for a polyester bag that's flexible upon impact.
- For regular boxers, choose a PVC or leather bag that's stiff and very durable.
- For expert boxers or for intensive training, use a sturdy bag made from natural leather.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Never punch your bag with bare hands as you risk injuring yourself. Always wear boxing gloves or inner gloves during training.
Wash your punching bag using a damp cloth and soapy water, and rinse in clean water.
Do not store in a damp place (indoors or outdoors).
THE BENEFITS OF BOXING
Boxing is ideal for developing your physical fitness and learning to push your limits while cultivating self-control, rigor and respect.
Boxing is an all-around discipline that lets you channel your energy, tone your body and improve your endurance.
Enjoy an authentic experience and unwind your mind and body.
Punching bag training helps tone a boxer's muscles, thus increasing strike power.
Convinced? Come and try out our products in-store. Most of our gloves and punching bags are available in-store. Experience boxing for real!
Filling : 100.0% Other fibers\r\nMain fabric : 100.0% Polyester cationic
Punching Bag PB 850 reviews