Rugby Mouthguard 100 designed for protecting adults' teeth by limiting the impact of blows, reducing vibrations and preventing their teeth from clattering together.
Thermoforming mouth guard for adults doing boxing and martial arts (boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing, full-contact karate, taekwondo). Complies with the new XP S72-427 standard.
Complies with the new XP S72-427 standard
2 mm ventilated space to let air circulate as you exercise.
Thermoformable: adapts perfectly to fit all teeth.
Single layer of material 5 mm thick.
NEW DESIGN WITH IMPROVED SAFETY FEATURES
Our mouthguard complies with the new XP S72-427 standard that requires the following features:
- Thicker layer of protection to prevent perforation.
- An integrated ventilation space to be able to breath even when the jaw is clenched.
- An overlap of the upper and lower teeth to lock the jaw in place (protection from fractures).
- Gum protection to prevent loosening of the teeth.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR MOUTHGUARD
There are two types of mouthguard:
- Basic mouthguards, which protect the upper teeth only and allow for easier breathing and stay in place.
- Double mouthguards, which cover all of your teeth. These provide greater protection but are bulkier and require you to keep your jaw clenched to hold it in place (mouth closed).
WHICH SIZE SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
For children under 12, choose a junior model.
For anyone older, choose an adult model.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Always wear your mouthguard during training sessions and competitions.
To mould your mouthguard correctly, soak it in boiling water for exactly the amount of time it says on the instructions. This time will be indicated in the instructions and may vary from model to model. Watch the video tutorial to find out how to mould your mouthguard.
To guarantee good protection, your mouthguard should stay in place when you open your mouth.
Wash in fresh water. Leave to dry naturally before putting it back in its storage box (original box). For optimal protection, replace your mouthguard at least once per year or as soon as it starts to show signs of wear.
Packaging : 100.0% Polypropylene (PP)\r\nMain part : 100.0% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)\r\nHandle : 100.0% Polypropylene (PP)
Only use for sports activities.
Store your mouthguard in its case (sold with the product).
Rugby Mouthguard 100 reviews