Sea Fishing Phosphorecent Casting Jig Biastos designed for jig fishing at sea.
This very realistic lure perfectly imitates the prey fish sea predators feed on. The 3D shape gives it an attractive swimming action, both when falling and retrieved.
Highly realistic, imitates the prey fish of bass and skipjack.
The angled 3D shape of the lure causes it to flutter as it sinks.
Easy to use
Simple to cast and animate, both linear or draw and drop retrieves are possible.
This lure is as effective for fishing from the shore as a boat.
- Weight: 60 g
- Length: 9.5 cm
- Lure sold with MUSTAD treble hook
The BIASTOS Casting Jig is suitable for fishing from the shore as well as a boat. Can be animated in many ways. - Linear retrieve, cast-retrieve
- Draw and drop, where retrieving the lure is interspersed with stopping and making small tugs on the line.
It perfectly imitates a prey fish in distress, triggering attacks by predators.
Also suitable for fishing with a set of feathers.
3D eyes add more realism to the lure.
The holographic reflections create sparkle, making them easy for predators to spot from a distance.
- Compatible treble hook: TREBLE TIN Size #6
- Compatible single hook: SINGLE BARBLESS Size #1
- Recommended swivel: ROLLING SNAP STAINLESS Size n°2
Bottle/Body : 100.0% Lead\r\nHook : 100.0% Steel
Sea Fishing Phosphorecent Casting Jig Biastos reviews