Tennis Lite Racket TR190 designed for young beginner players playing at a club looking for a powerful, versatile racket with the comfort of graphite.
This highly versatile tennis racket is easy to swing thanks to its light 260 g weight. You will love the hitting power this 100% graphite racket provides!
Very lightweight racket
The 100% graphite composition provides great user comfort during play.
The 660 cm² head size and balance of 34.5 cm give it added power.
Its weight (260 g) makes swinging and manoeuvring the head of the racket easier.
For your information:
- Less than 260 g: lightweight rackets, for comfort and easy handling.
- 260 to 295 g: classic rackets (intermediate) for versatility.
- 300 to 315 g: rackets for players who already have good technique and need more powerful strokes and precision.
- 315 g: rackets for top-level competitors.
The stiffness rating of 68 greatly improves racket accuracy. The stiffer the frame, the shorter the contact time: you lose control but gain power.
- Stiff frame: > 64 – 66 RA
Flexible frame: < 64 – 66 RA.
The racket's 660 cm² head provides a large, comfortable surface to hit the ball. The racket is more forgiving of centring errors, though the trade-off is a little less accuracy. This racket is much more forgiving.
For more information on head sizes:
- Midsize – small head size: < 625cm²
- Mid plus – standard head size: 626 - 677cm²
- Oversize – large head size: 678 – 742cm²
- Super oversize – very large head size: > 742cm²
The TR190 Lite is easy to swing and handle and very versatile with its 34.5cm balance point. You will find it easier to swing and be able to give your ball the desired trajectory.
Our product has been tested for over 100 hours in our TechCenters by our technical partners and certified club coaches. The TR190 is tested in comparison with the best products currently on the market. Tests have clearly demonstrated its comfort and ease of swing.
racket Frame : 55.0% Carbon fibre, racket Frame : 45.0% Epoxy\r\nracket handle : 100.0% Polyurethane\r\nracket String : 100.0% Polyamide\r\nGrommet bumper : 100.0% Polyamide 6\r\nGrip 1 : 100.0% Polyurethane\r\nracket end cap : 100.0% Polyamide
Avoid major temperature fluctuations.
Tennis Lite Racket TR190 reviews