Tennis Racket TR190 Power designed for regular novice club players looking for a versatile and powerful racket with the comfort of graphite!
This very versatile tennis racket provides hitting power thanks to its 9.9 oz weight.\nYou will love the hitting power this 100% graphite racket provides!
Its 102 sq. in. head size and its 9.9 oz. weight provide strong hitting power!
The 100% graphite composition provides great user comfort during play.
This racket weighs 9.9 oz. and has a 12.8" neutral balance
Its weight (9.9 oz.) makes maneuvering the head of the racket easier.
For your information:
- Less than 9 oz: lightweight rackets, for comfort and easy handling.
- 9 to 10.4 oz: classic rackets (intermediate) for versatility.
- 10.6 to 11 oz: rackets for players who already have good technique and need more powerful strokes and precision.
- 11 oz: Rackets for top-level competitors.
The stiffness rating of 72 greatly increases this racket's shot power. The stiffer the frame, the shorter the contact time: you lose control but gain power.
- Stiff frame: > 64 – 66 RA
Flexible frame: < 64 – 66 RA.
The 102 sq. in. head provides a large, comfortable surface to hit the ball. The racket is more forgiving of centering errors, though the trade off is a little less accuracy. This racket is much more forgiving.
For more information on head sizes:
- Midsize – small head size: < 97 sq. in.
- Mid plus – standard head size: 97 - 105 sq. in.
- Oversize – large head size: 105 – 115 sq. in.
- Super oversize – very large head size: > 115 sq. in.
The TR530 is easy to swing and maneuver and very versatile with its 12.8" balance point. You will find it easier to swing and be able to give your ball the desiRed trajectory.
Our product has been tested for over 100 hours in our TechCenters by our technical partners and certified club coaches. The TR190 is tested in comparison with the best products currently on the market. Tests have clearly shown its power and comfort.
Racket Frame : 55.0% Carbon fibre, Racket Frame : 45.0% Epoxy\r\nRacket handle : 100.0% Polyurethane, Racket handle : 0.0% Polypropylene\r\nRacket String : 100.0% Polyamide\r\nBumper Grommet : 100.0% Polyamide 6\r\nGrip 1 : 100.0% Polyurethane\r\nRacket end cap : 100.0% Polyamide
Avoid major temperature fluctuations.
Tennis Racket TR190 Power reviews