Tennis Racket TR530 designed for club tennis players, playing regularly, looking for a powerful racket.
An all-round tennis racket, that is easy to swing and maneuver, providing power and comfort. Developed in collaboration with our certified coaches.
Powerful shots with its 660 cm² head.
This racket's light weight makes it easy to swing and maneuver.
Made of 100% graphite and fiberglass, this racket provides great comfort.
Its weight (9.9 oz) makes swinging and maneuvering the head of the racket easier.
For your information:
- Less than 9 oz: lightweight rackets, for comfort and easy handling.
- 9 to 10.4 oz: classic rackets (intermediate) for versatility.
- 10.6 to 11 oz: rackets for players who already have good technique and need more powerful strokes and precision.
- 11 oz: rackets for highly skilled, competitive players.
The stiffness rating of 72 greatly improves racket accuracy. The stiffer the frame, the shorter the contact time: you lose control but gain power.
- Stiff frame: > 64 – 66 RA
Flexible frame: < 64 – 66 RA.
The 660 cm² head provides a large, comfortable surface to hit the ball. The ball can be hit off-center with good results, although the trade-off is a little less accuracy. This racket is much more forgiving.
For more information on head sizes:
- Midsize – small head size: < 625 cm²
- Mid plus – standard head size: 626 - 677 cm²
- Oversize – large head size: 678 – 742 cm²
- Super oversize – very large head size: > 742 cm²
The TR530 is easy to swing and maneuver and very versatile with its 32.5 cm balance point. You will find it easier to swing and maneuver and be able to put the ball where you want it to go.
Our product has been tested for over 100 hours in our TechCenters by our technical partners and certified club coaches. \nThe TR530 is tested in comparison with the best products currently on the market. The tests highlighted the racket's excellent power, comfort and maneuverability.
Frame : 100.0% Carbon fibre\r\nHandle : 75.0% Polyurethane, Handle : 25.0% Polypropylene\r\nStructure : 100.0% Polyamide 6\r\nBlade : 100.0% Polyamide
Avoid major temperature fluctuations.
Tennis Racket TR530 reviews