Women's Cardio Fitness Bra 900 designed for high-impact cardio activities such as jumping, skipping, etc. suitable for running and racket sports.
A sports bra packed with technical features! Maximum support thanks to the push-up cups for a flattering look. The structured back highlights your figure. A sports bra for fitness addicts!
Superior: reduces bust movement by 52%* during high-impact activities.
The foam adds a bit of shape to the bra to show your bust at its best.
A breathable panel wicks away perspiration.
How is this 900 sports bra designed for high-impact activities?
This 900 sports bra with superior support* is suitable for high-impact fitness activities (step, trampoline, treadmill running, etc.). The push-up cups provide maximum support and a flattering look. The muscle back features technical, ventilated fabric for moisture management.
*Reduces impacts by 52% compared to a regular bra when doing high-impact activities
A sports must-have:
When working out, your bust is put through more stress and impacts than during your daily activities. Your breasts are subject to movements and bouncing that can create a force of up to five times their actual weight. Wearing a sports bra provides both the support and comfort you need when doing a physical activity.
Protect your breasts:
No matter your cup size or age, your breasts suffer a lot of impacts during exercise. As fragile organs supported almost exclusively by your skin, they need specialist support. If you just wear a normal bra with less support, it could lead to pain and, over time, to sagging. A sports bra is just as important as your other sports clothes and shoes, protecting your chest from impacts.
There are three levels of support depending on your workout:
- Low support (yoga, stretching, muscle strengthening, etc.) for activities where the breasts will not move much.
- Medium support (fitness dancing, cardio training, etc.) for moderate, non-repeated bouncing.
- High support (step, running, trampolining, etc.) for activities involving intensive movements.
Choosing the right size
The right size ensures good support and a comfortable fit.
To figure out your bra size, take your bust measurement:
* Measure yourself without a bra on.
* Use a mirror.
* Hold your tape measure horizontally at the top of your back towards the bottom of your shoulder blades.
* Bring the tape measure across the fullest part of your bust. Without pulling it tight, take the measurement.
How are DOMYOS bras designed?
Our models are designed to increase comfort and help prevent health problems:
* we do not use underwiring (risk of injury and compression of the lymph nodes)
* we minimise seams near the nipple (to prevent chafing)
* we use components that wick perspiration away from the body (improves the level of comfort and considerably lowers the risk of chafing).
How are DOMYOS bras tested?
All our models are verified in our labs using our bust support test (measures the decrease in acceleration of the breasts during sports).
They are rated and categorised:
1 : light support
3: medium support
5: superior support
* Our fitness bras guarantee a reduction in the acceleration of the bust compared with a standard bra. 10% minimum (level 1) up to over 50% (level 5).
This product has undergone washing and drying tests to verify that it retains its shape and colour. These tests are regularly performed by an independent laboratory and allow us to ensure that our quality standards are always upheld.
Main fabric : 66.0% Polyamide (PA), Main fabric : 34.0% Elastane\r\nBack fabric : 76.0% Polyamide (PA), Back fabric : 24.0% Elastane\r\nYoke : 78.0% Polyamide (PA), Yoke : 22.0% Elastane\r\nPad : 75.0% Polyamide (PA), Pad : 25.0% Elastane\r\nElastic Band : 87.0% Polyamide (PA), Elastic Band : 13.0% Elastane
Women's Cardio Fitness Bra 900 reviews