Women's Cardio Fitness Comfort Sports Bra designed for low-impact cardio fitness activities: indoor cycling, muscle strengthening. also suitable for yoga, stretching and pilates
Comfortable sports bra in soft cotton. Very feminine straps across the back. Particularly well suited for small busts.
Light: reduces bust movement by 15%* during low-impact activities.
Why is this Comfort+ sports bra designed for low-impact activities?
This sports bra is suitable for low-impact fitness activities (yoga, stretching, strength training, etc.). Designed for smaller busts. This model features slits to insert foam pads.
*Reduces impacts by 15% compared to a regular bra when doing low-impact activities
Why wear a sports bra?
When working out, your bust is put through more stress and impacts than during your daily activities. Your breasts can weigh three to five times more than their usual weight, depending on the level of intensity of your workout and the impacts.
Why is this Comfort sports bra suitable for low-impact activities. A sports bra limits movement and impacts on the breasts.
Whatever your bust size, movements and impacts stretch the skin and ligaments, and without proper support, you might feel pain and your breasts might undergo premature sagging.
And yet, too much support can also be detrimental in the long term: it must be perfectly suited to your bust size and the intensity of the impacts.
The aim is to protect your bust without modifying the natural movement of the breast.
What kind of support should you choose for your sport?
You will find the model with the right support for your type of workout:
- low- (yoga, stretching, muscle strengthening, etc.),
- medium- (fitness dance, cardio training)
- or high-impact (step, treadmill, trampoline, etc.).
We recommend you match the level of bust support to your sport/fitness activity. For example, don't wear a sports bra designed for high-impact sports if it isn't needed (you want to protect your bust while allowing the natural movement of the breasts as much as possible).
Choosing the right size
The right size ensures good support and a comfortable fit.
To figure out your bra size, take your bust measurement:
* Measure yourself without a bra on.
* Use a mirror.
* Hold your tape measure horizontally at the top of your back towards the bottom of your shoulder blades.
* Bring the tape measure around your breasts. Without pulling it tight, take the measurement.
Refer to our size guide to find your corresponding sports bra size.
How are DOMYOS bras designed?
Our models are designed to increase comfort and help prevent health problems:
* we do not use underwiring (risk of injury and compression of the lymph nodes)
* we minimize seams near the nipple (to prevent chafing)
* we use components that wick perspiration away from the body (improves the level of comfort and considerably lowers the risk of chafing).
How are DOMYOS bras tested?
All our models are verified in our labs using our bust support test (measures the decrease in acceleration of the breasts during sports).
They are rated and categorized:
1 : mild support
3: medium support
5: superior support
* Our fitness bras guarantee a reduction in the acceleration of the bust compared with a standard bra. 10% minimum (level 1) up to over 50% (level 5).
This product has undergone washing and drying tests to verify that it retains its cut and color. These tests are regularly performed by an independent laboratory and allow us to ensure that our quality standards are always upheld.
Main fabric : 96.0% Cotton, Main fabric : 4.0% Spandex\r\nBra band : 78.0% Polyamide, Bra band : 22.0% Spandex
Women's Cardio Fitness Comfort Sports Bra reviews