Women's Cardio Fitness Zip-Up Bra Energy 500 designed for medium-impact fitness/cardio activities such as cardio boxing, fitness dance, etc. also suitable for dancing and cross-training.
An iconic sports bra for fitness and cardio activities with a mesh back, elasticated underband and built-in foam for shaping. A range of colors and prints to round off your look.
MEDIUM: reduces bust movement by 45%* during medium-impact activities.
The foam adds a bit of shape to the bra to show your bust at its best.
A breathable panel wicks away perspiration.
The fabric absorbs and wicks perspiration to the outer surface.
Why the Sports Bra 500 is ideal for medium-impact activities
This 500 sports bra with medium support* is perfect for medium-impact fitness activities (fitness dance, cardio training, cross-training).
Its technical design, including a wide, elasticated underband that's soft and comfortable, means you can wear it alone or under a top. Back made with ventilated fabric for better moisture management. Removable pads and no underwiring for optimal comfort.
*Reduces impact by 45% compared to a regular bra during medium-impact activities.
A sports must-have:
When working out, your bust is put through more stress and impact than during your daily activities. Your breasts are subject to movements and bouncing that can create a force of up to five times their actual weight. Wearing a sports bra provides both the support and comfort you need when doing a physical activity.
Protect your breasts:
No matter your cup size or age, your breasts suffer a lot of impact during exercise. As fragile organs supported almost exclusively by your skin, they need specialist support. Wearing a normal bra with less support could lead to pain and, over time, sagging. A sports bra is just as important as your other sports clothes and shoes in protecting your body from impact.
We offer three levels of support depending on your workout:
- Low support (yoga, stretching, muscle strengthening, etc.) for activities where the breasts will not move much.
- Medium support (fitness dancing, cardio training, etc.) for moderate, non-repeated bouncing.
- High support (step, running, trampolining, etc.) for activities involving intensive movements.
Choosing the right size
The right size ensures good support and a comfortable fit.
To figure out your bra size, take your bust measurement:
* Measure yourself without a bra on.
* Use a mirror.
* Hold your tape measure horizontally at the top of your back, toward the bottom of your shoulder blades.
* Bring the tape measure across the fullest part of your bust. Without pulling it tight, take the measurement.
Refer to our size guide to find your corresponding sports bra size.
How are DOMYOS bras designed?
Our models are designed to increase comfort and help prevent health problems:
* we do not use underwiring (to avoid the risk of injury and compression of the lymph nodes)
* we minimize seams near the nipple (to prevent chafing)
* we use components that wick perspiration away from the body (to improve the level of comfort and considerably lower the risk of chafing).
How are DOMYOS bras tested?
All our models are verified in our labs using our bust support test (which measures the decrease in acceleration of the breasts during sports).
They are rated and categorized:
1 : light support
3: medium support
5: superior support
* Our fitness bras guarantee a reduction in the acceleration of the bust compared with a standard bra. 10% minimum (level 1) up to over 50% (level 5).
This product has undergone washing and drying tests to verify that it retains its cut and color. These tests are regularly performed by an independent laboratory, and allow us to ensure that our quality standards are always upheld.
Main fabric : 90.0% Polyester cationic, Main fabric : 10.0% Spandex\r\nLining : 76.0% Polyamide, Lining : 24.0% Spandex\r\nSecondary lining : 100.0% Polyester cationic\r\nPad : 100.0% Polyester cationic\r\nBra band : 80.0% Polyamide, Bra band : 20.0% Spandex
Women's Cardio Fitness Zip-Up Bra Energy 500 reviews