Ready for a fun San Francisco fitness challenge? The weather is warming up in typical SF summer timing, which is a prime motivator to get your body moving and ready for the beach!
Decathlon is partnering with Ascend Body to encourage individuals of all fitness levels to partake a 30-day Love Your Body challenge. Whether you work out multiple times a week, or have always wanted to challenge yourself but never knew where to start, Ascend Body is making this 30-day challenge as easy and seamless as possible for you.
What is the Love Your Body challenge?
- Unlimited small-group training sessions Monday-Sunday, so you’ll have plenty of opportunities to get your workout in
- 30-day whole foods detox through a holistic, sustainable approach
- Personalized meal plan and recipe book to make your new and improved dieting seamlessly easy
- Four wellness workshops to inform and educate you on best practices to improve your overall health and wellbeing
- 30-day fitness challenge that pushes your body and mind to improve your health and wellness
What type of workout is involved in this challenge? Ascend classes are typically bootcamp style or involve strength and cross training, so you not only look more fit, but feel stronger too! Ascend Body provides customizable nutrition tips and recipes to help you achieve your personal mind and body goals.
Don’t be intimidated by the unknown! Convince a friend to get involved in this fun challenge so you can make it an even better experience with others, holding one another accountable and pushing yourself to new levels every day.
At Decathlon, we’re fully supportive of all levels of individuals getting involved in this challenge. Even if you’ve never taken fitness or bodybuilding classes before, this is the perfect way to get into a new activity that might end up being your new passion!
Begins September 22nd, running through October 20th.
Register or call 415-757-8206 and get ready for an unforgettable challenge.