Effective as of: September 2, 2022
The below return policy will be associated with Decathlon America purchases only and will not be applicable for purchases made in other Decathlon countries. If you are in search of a country outside of the US please find your country here.
90 Days to Return Your Products
We stand behind everything we design and sell. If you have changed your mind, need another size, or if the product did not meet your expectations, you can return it HERE for exchange or refund within 90 days of purchase -- with a few exceptions as detailed below:
All items that you choose to return or exchange must:
- Have been purchased on decathlon.com less than 90 days ago
- Be unused and in new condition, with all tags attached
- Be in the original packaging
Exceptions to return policy:
- Safety and lifesaving equipment can’t be returned. Safety equipment includes, but isn't limited to, helmets, life jackets, climbing gear and COVID masks
- Clearance and final sale items cannot be returned
- Gift cards are not permitted for return
For FAQ and additional guidelines on how to return new products please review our Return Instructions
All non-clearance clothing and footwear qualify for free returns. Most large items, such as bikes, tents, home gym equipment, surfboards will not qualify for free returns, unless otherwise stated on the product page (details below).
Items that qualify for free returns will be listed on respective product pages with a Free Returns sticker like so:
There will be two categories of non-free returns
- $4.99 Restocking Fee
- All non-bulky, non-apparel items carry a flat restocking fee of $4.99.
- Heavy/Bulky item return
- Large and/or heavy items such as bikes, tents, home gym equipment, surfboards will have an adjusted return shipping fee. Shipping rates are determined based on the size and weight of your items, as well as the distance covered.
Items that do not have a free returns sticker on the product page will not qualify for free shipping. If unsure please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Used product (even lightly), dirty product, or product that has been damaged due to improper handling/use will not be accepted as a return and returned to you at your cost, donated or destroyed for free.
For information on warranties and warranty returns, see Decathlon's Warranty Policy.
Products Purchased From Other Retailers
Purchases from other retailers (Walmart.com, Target.com, Curated.com, Amazon.com, etc.) can't be returned to the Decathlon Returns Department. Please refer to the retailer's specific return policy.
If you have any questions or need further assistance with your products, please reach out to email@example.com