1 Year to Return your Products
We stand behind everything we design and sell. If you have changed your mind, need an other size or if the product doesn’t meet your expectation, you can return it for a replacement or refund within one year of purchase -- with a few exceptions.
All items that you choose to return for a replacement or refund must:
- have been purchased online on decathlon.com less than a year ago (in store purchases have to be returned in store)
- be unused and in new condition, with all tags attached
- be in the original package
Exceptions to return policy :
- safety and lifesaving equipment can’t be returned after purchase. Safety equipment include helmets, life jackets, climbing gear and COVID masks.
- clearance and sales marked as final can't be returned
- gift cards
Please see our Return Instructions for complete guidelines on how to return new products.
Used items (even lightly), dirty items, or items that were damaged due to improper handling/use will not be accepted as a return and returned to you at your cost, donated or destroyed for free.
If you have any questions or need further assistance with your products, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Returns of Decathlon Store Sale Merchandise
Decathlon Store Sales are in-store events where we sell merchandise “as is” and all sales are final. Merchandise purchased at a Decathlon Store Sale that is sent to the Decathlon Returns Department will be sent back to you at your cost or destroyed for free.
Products Purchased from other Retailers
Purchases from Walmart.com, Target.com, Curated.com, Amazon.com or any other retailers can't be returned to the Decathlon Returns Department.
For information on the warranties covering products sold by Decathlon and warranty returns, see Decathlon's Warranty Policy.
Please see our Return Instructions for complete guidelines on how to return your products.