Decathlon Gift Cards
Terms & Conditions
As of 12/20/2018:
- Gift cards may be purchased at decathlon.com and in Decathlon stores nationwide. However, gift cards purchased online on decathlon.com cannot be picked-up in Decathlon stores.
- No taxes are charged on the purchase of gift cards. Applicable taxes are charged when gift cards are redeemed.
- Gift cards can be redeemed only for future purchases of merchandise or services (i.e., rentals, shop services) if applicable at decathlon.com and in Decathlon stores in California.
- Gift cards can NOT be redeemed on purchases from test (such as a used gear or a “test and buy” program).
- Upon redeeming your gift card, if your purchase exceeds the amount of the gift card, you will need to pay the balance. When redeeming online, this balance must be paid by credit card.
- Gift cards cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash or credit (except where required by law or as noted in the next sentence), and cannot be replaced or refunded if lost or stolen. When redeemed at Decathlon retail stores, gift cards containing an unused balance of less than $10 will be cashed out upon request.
- Gift cards ordered through decathlon.com will be sent by mail. Decathlon digital gift cards are emailed directly to recipients and usually arrive within hours after ordering.
- Gift cards are issued by Decathlon USA LLC.
- Gift cards may not be resold. Gift cards purchased through any unauthorized resellers or other internet auction sites are not guaranteed by Decathlon.
- Purchase, use or acceptance of Decathlon gift cards constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which may be changed at any time.