Effective as of: March 6, 2022
Store Closing Information
Decathlon will close all retail locations in the US in order to focus on other channels that distribute Decathlon products, including Decathlon.com and a growing number of retail partners.
The Emeryville and Potrero stores in the Bay Area are definitively closed as of March 6th, 2022. Please see below for information regarding returns of in-store purchases.
Purchases From a Decathlon Store
We stand behind everything we design and sell. If you purchased an item in-store and have changed your mind, need another size or if the product doesn’t meet your expectation, you can return it for a replacement or refund if it meets the below eligibility criteria.
Return Eligibility Criteria:
- Purchased less than 90 days ago
- Is a non-sale item (store sales are in-store events where we sell merchandise “as is” and all sales are final)
- Is unused and in new condition, with all tags attached
- In the original packaging
- Safety and lifesaving equipment can’t be returned. Safety equipment includes helmets, life jackets, climbing gear and COVID masks.
- If you would like to return an item(s) purchased in-store, please visit the Contact Us page and request a return. A customer service agent will assist you with your return.
Purchases From Other Retailers
Purchases from Walmart stores or Walmart.com, Target.com, Curated.com, Amazon.com or any other retailer can't be returned to the Decathlon Returns Department. Please refer to the retailer's specific return policy.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please reach out to customer service: