Sea Otter Classic Raffle
Terms & Conditions (“Rules”)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. BY ENTERING AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THIS RAFFLE AS DESCRIBED HEREUNDER, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. Eligibility: This Raffle is open only to those who attend the Sea Otter Classic 2023 Festival (“Festival”) and who are 18 years and older as of the date of entry. The Raffle is only open to legal residents of the continental United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Participant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Decathlon America as final and binding as they relate to the content and operation of this Raffle.
3. Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted only during the event as follows:
a. April 20th: 2 pm to 3 pm
b. April 21st: 2 pm to 3 pm
c. April 22nd: 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
4. How to Enter: You MUST complete the following steps to enter the Raffle:
a. Visit the Decathlon booth during the scheduled event and collect your Raffle ticket from a Decathlon staff member.
5. You may only enter the raffle one (1) time per day. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your entry may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Decathlon America.
6. If You do not win in a particular raffle, your entry is not carried over to the next raffle. You can enter a new Raffle the next day.
7. Prizes: The Raffle winner(s) will receive prizes as follows:
a. April 20th Winner: GRVL 520 SUBCOMPACT- 8629961 (retail value $1799). This prize will be shipped to You after the Festival.
b. April 21st Winner: Autographed Savilia Blunk USA National Champion Jersey. This is a keepsake jersey. We cannot offer it in your particular size—the image below is for reference.
c. April 22nd Winner: Triban RC520 - 8629909 (retail value $1699) This prize will be shipped to You after the Festival.
d. Shipping times may vary.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: Participants are eligible to win one (1) prize only. A lucky draw will select a winner each day from April 20th - 22nd, 2023, under the supervision of Decathlon America.
a. Odds: All Participants have an equal chance of winning, as only one entry per participant is permitted. The odds of winning depend on the total number of valid entries received.
b. All Winners must be physically present during the draw and provide the winning Raffle stub.
c. All Winners must provide US shipping addresses only. Prizes will not be shipped outside of the US territories.
d. Prizes can't be exchanged for cash and/or another product.
e. If a prospective Winner is not physically present or misplaces and/or damages the Raffle stub rendering it unreadable, Decathlon America will immediately repeat the selection process to determine a prospective replacement Winner. This selection process will be repeated until the Winner of the day has been finalized.
i. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AS DETERMINED BY DECATHLON AMERICA IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
f. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY ENTERING, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS DECATHLON AMERICA AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS FROM ANY LIABILITY, ILLNESS, INJURY, DEATH, LOSS, LITIGATION, CLAIM, OR DAMAGE THAT MAY OCCUR, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR NOT, FROM: (I) SUCH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE RAFFLE AND/OR HIS/HER ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (II) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE MALFUNCTION OF ANY COMPUTER, CABLE, NETWORK, HARDWARE, OR SOFTWARE, OR OTHER MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT; (III) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR INACCESSIBILITY OF ANY TRANSMISSIONS, TELEPHONE, OR INTERNET SERVICE; (IV) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE RAFFLE; (V) ELECTRONIC OR HUMAN ERROR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE RAFFLE OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES.
g. Personal Data: You hereby authorize Decathlon America to collect, record, use and reuse your Personal Data to send emails, solicit feedback from You, including through surveys, send marketing communications and promotional material or to provide information about promotions and products of Decathlon America. If you are a Winner of this Raffle, You further authorize Decathlon to publish or disclose your Personal Data as part of a winner’s list as permitted or required by applicable law.
h. Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES.
i. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Decathlon America LLC, 1160 Battery Street East, Suite 100, San Francisco, CA 94111.