Snowboard Package Contest Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. BY POSTING CONTENT ON FACEBOOK AS DESCRIBED HEREUNDER, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to those who fill out this form and who are 18 years and older as of the date of entry. The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. The Promotion will only be shipped to locations in the Continental United States. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Decathlon USA LLC, as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Entries will be accepted only from 12 AM PST 11/23/18 - 11:59 PM PST 11/30/18, receiving entries no later than 11:59 PM 11/30/18. Decathlon USA LLC reserves the right to extend the Contest up to 11:59 PM 12/14/2018.
- How to Enter: The Promotion must be entered by submitting your email address either online on decathlon.com [https://www.decathlon.com/pages/2018-blackfriday-cybermonday-contest], or in the Market Street store [via https://www.decathlon.com/pages/sf-marketstreet-snowboardgiveaway] and agreeing to be subscribed to the Decathlon community email newsletter. Subscription can be updated or cancelled at any time after the conclusion of the promotion.
- Prizes: Two Winners of the Promotion (the “Winner”) will receive the Endzone Jib 500 Snowboard Package, available on decathlon.com. The first "Winner" will be selected from in-store email collection. The second "Winner" will be selected from the website promotion. Both Winners may select the size desired. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Decathlon USA LLC. No other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Decathlon USA LLC discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Winner is subject to any additional fees that may be imposed, such as shipping costs.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by lucky draw under the supervision of Decathlon USA LLC (tool used: https://www.miniwebtool.com/
random-name-picker/). Winner will be announced by Wednesday, December 19, 2018, and notified by email. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Promotion is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT DECATHLON USA LLC SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Decathlon USA LLC and Facebook and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Promotion and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Personal Data: You hereby authorize Decathlon USA LLC to collect, record, use and reuse your Personal Data to send emails, solicit feedback from You, including through surveys, send marketing communications and promotional material or to provide information about promotions and products of Decathlon USA LLC. Personal Data means your name, email address, phone number or any other information allowing to identify you that you submitted upon entering the Promotion
- Rights Granted by You: By entering content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.) on Decathlon's Facebook page, decathlon.com and/or in reference to Decathlon USA LLC, Decathlon USA's products and/or the Promotion, anyone acting on behalf of Decathlon USA LLC, and Decathlon USA’s LLC licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Promotion, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Decathlon USA LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Decathlon USA LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Disputes: This Promotion IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Decathlon USA LLC, 2415 Third Street, Ste 231, San Francisco, CA 94107.
- Acknowledgement: I UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.