The time has come: four teams have proved themselves worthy enough to make their way into the Final Four. The top #1 seeds Kansas and Villanova will battle it out in order to make it to the finals. On the west, Loyola-Chicago will face the Michigan Wolverines to see who advances.
What's important to know:
- Kansas’ biggest strengths are their three guards who all have the potential of making it to the NBA.
- The biggest weakness is the fact their players receive too many fouls early, and their free throw percentage is abysmal.
- Villanova's biggest strength is their offense. They've out-scored high ranking teams like Gonzaga by double digits, all the while many of their players have been shooting 39% or higher from the 3-point line.
- Their biggest weakness? Every other team in the Final Four is more than capable of competing against or defeating Villanova.
- Michigan Wolverines has one of the best adjustable defenses in the tournament, being their top strength. In their most recent game against FSU, the Wolverines contested 90% their shots, which is a hard number to beat.
- Michigan has a tough time producing a good offense, making it difficult to light up the scoreboard.
- Loyola Chicago’s strength is their agility and quickness, not to mention shooting 40% from the 3 point line while having a top 20 defense. This bracket busting team has definitely put on a show.
- Their weakness is that they lack enough talented players to compete against the other teams in the Final Four.
We wish good luck to the remaining teams!